- Water Aid for Leadership Training for Enterprize for Dalit Women
- Caritas India For Developing Safeguarding Policy and Practice
- Planet Romeo Foundation for Project Aces Going Places
- Ministry of Women and Child Development for Research on middle age women that was granted to Jamia Millia Islamia
- Eduseva Scholorships
- SNUPR Programme, DFID &Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India.
- Fund For Global Human Rights and
- International Partnership Mission for work with Waste workers.
- Best Practices Foundation for work with GIZ to mainstreaming gender in City Sanitation Plan
- Feminist at Technology for Evaluation of their work
2013 – 2014
- K&S Partners for Sexual Harassment at Work Place advice and action
- Plan International
- IPE Global for training Urban Local Bodies on inclusive planning
- Swiss Aid to Develop rural women resource zone
- International Partners in Mission for support towards education of slum children
- Fund for Global Human Rights for work with workers
- Ministry of Women and Child, Government Of India for research on Dalit women and resources
2011 – 2004
- Indo Global Social Service Society for work on women and land rights
- Action Aid India for work on women and land rights
- UNIFEM for work on women and land rights
- UNDP for advocacy to set up gender resource centres and spaces for women in Delhi
- IWID for setting up governance of Consult for Women and Land Rights
- ICCO for advocacy during International Conference Agrarian Reform in Brazil
- Global Fund for Women to lobby civil society during world social forum in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Heinreich Boll Foundation and Action Aid – International to set up Consult for Women and Land Rights
- Government of Uttarakhand, India to lobby government representatives at UN Conference on Beijing Plus Five in Bangkok Thailand
- National Commission For Women, India to research and organise consultations. with women and women workers
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs for research and organinising consultation with Tribal women in India.